Welcome! Our purpose is to lead children to know, love & follow Jesus. We aim to encourage parents to be the primary faith trainers for their families by coming alongside you each week to lay a foundation of faith together and have lots of fun as we learn about Jesus!
Join the Fun
A fun, safe, and nurturing environment for children, Kindergarten through 5th grade, to connect with Jesus and each other
- 9:30-10:30 am
- Check-in: Children’s Hall
An age-appropriate, engaging teaching of the weekly sermon content for Kindergartners and 1st graders to build a foundation for Bible literacy
- 11:15-12:00 pm (Children dismissed from the service)
- Check-in: Preschool Hall
An evening of Bible teaching, scripture memory, games, music, and mission stories for birth through 5th grade to plant deep roots of faith.
- 6:30-8:00 pm
- Check-in: Activities Room
- Wednesdays throughout the school year except for school holidays.
Know the Values
The children’s ministry at Woolsey longs to see children know, love and follow Jesus then begin to lead others to do the same!
Among these ministries, we value:
- Equipping parents in the journey of training children to become disciples of Jesus
- Serving parents and children no matter what home life looks like
- Working and praying for children to glorify God by knowing Christ and making Him known
Trust the Safety
We use KidCheck for an easy, fast, and secure check-in/out.
All volunteers are required to have a criminal background check, complete the Child Protection Policy, and a growing relationship with Jesus.