What will a post-COVID-19 world look like? We know some changes are sure to come but no one knows for certain how many or what kind. We would love to have our questions answered. Maybe instead of getting answers we should consider some questions.
What if we honestly took some time to grapple with what we will look like post-COVID-19? Many of us have made positive changes in the last 60 days that we should not abandon. May I offer a few questions to ask yourself and prod you thinking?
- What have I been doing differently with my family that I should continue doing?
- Are there Bible reading practices I have begun that I need to keep doing?
- How has my urgency for prayer been impacted? Read Lauren Mitchel’s brief and excellent article entitled Crawl Before You Walk. Lauren writes with wisdom beyond her years. You will enjoy her honest and insightful Post.
- Has COVID-19 taught me anything about where my treasures lie and if so, what adjustments are needed in my life?
- Have I come to view Sunday worship gatherings differently?
What questions would you add to this list? For some additional helpful insights, read John Piper’s Prayer for the COVID-19 Pandemic.