We exist to glorify God by knowing Christ and making Him known
Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.Colossians 1:28
We work to make disciples of Jesus Christ
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20
We long to see lives transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.2 Corinthians 3:18
We equip believers for the work of ministry. Pastors shepherd the church, which includes teaching God’s Word and moving the church toward maturity. Also, all believers are to participate in equipping those in their sphere of influence.
We go to engage people in gospel conversations that move from the temporal to the timeless. As missionaries must learn both language and culture, we acknowledge we must study our community to engage well.
We invest in each other and in those we seek to reach. We spend dedicated time with others, helping them to grow in their relationship with Jesus. We understand this calls for personal sacrifice, laying down our lives for the spiritual good of others.
We connect people to the church. Their connection is not to an individual but to Christ and His church. Church membership is both biblical and vital to spiritual health. An inactive, disconnected church member is an oxymoron.
- We value Scripture alone as the ultimate and sufficient authority in matters of life and doctrine.
- We value expositional preaching and teaching of God’s Word for the ongoing edification and reformation of the church.
- We value God-centered worship as thoroughly biblical and deeply joyful.
- We value earnest and constant prayer recognizing God’s call upon his people to pray and his promise to answer.
- We value proclaiming the gospel through intentional evangelism toward people of all ethnicities, backgrounds, and life situations.
- We value the restoration of the broken, needy, and helpless through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We value regenerate church membership evidenced in covenantal care and loving church discipline.
- We value equipping every member to serve the church and cooperating together within ministry teams.
- We value godly and biblical leadership composed of staff and lay-pastors along with deacons.
- We value biblical marriage upholding God’s wise and beautiful design in the complementary, life-long covenant relationship between a man and a woman.
- We value the family as the first God-ordained unit of care, nurture, and instruction in godliness.
- We value the sanctity of human life for all people as created in God’s image, from conception through death.
- We value the integration and involvement of the next generation in the life of the church along with honoring singleness as a God-given gift to his church.
- We value providing a place of worship that is safe, welcoming, and God-honoring as a service to all who gather with us.
- We value giving our time and resources to support the ministry in our community, nation, and world.
- We value sending people out from us for the good of the Church of Jesus Christ and the spread of the gospel around the world.