What Is Connect Camps?
Woolsey is excited to host Connect Camps this July 19-23. Connect Camps is a remarkable one-week, day camp filled with non-stop fun, engaging activities, daily faith-based lessons, and the chance to make lasting friendships. It’s an unbelievable week that your child will never forget!
Connect Camps is for completed Kindergarten through 5th grade. The daily schedule will be from 7:45 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday and from 7:45 am to 3 pm on Friday.
What is the Cost?
$215 per camper. Email Sherrilon to learn more about need based scholarship.
Woolsey Family: Pray, Invite, Serve
There are three ways each of us can make this a great event in our community.
- For 6 children to trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
- For 4 unchurched families to begin attending our church following camp.
- For volunteers to have strength and energy and to serve with joy and excellence
- For God to protect everyone involved
- Like and Share on Social Media
- Personally invite family and friends!
Two specific ways we can serve! Make muffins and wash clothes. Signup and details below.